Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Birthday Party pt 1

I have been promising pictures from my birthday party that was a few weeks ago. I just haven't gotten around to getting them posted. Here is a quick run down....
Here is my cake.

The party room....


DS with two of his many girls that are friends....
Dh embarrassing me.....I don't like being the center of attention.
Opening my gifts. You will have to wait until the next post to see what was in the pretty black velvet box! :o)There was a big room off of our room that was empty. The kids were all automatically drawn to that room! The ages ranged from 1-14. They had a blast playing with a balloon. I don't remember hearing any crying or fighting!
Sorry this is so brief. I have 30 minutes to make dinner, eat and get ready for work! lol Think i will make it??

3 comments:

Melzie said...

happy day to you :)
My youngest turns seven tomorrow..boohoo LOL
You are very pretty I don't know that I've seen your pic on here before! xoxo melzie

Vickie said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to hear what was in the little black velvet box!

Mama Koch said...

Great pictures...pretty cake!

Yes..what was in the black box?