Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Vickie at 2sistersandme
The rules are that you have to tell 7 things about yourself even something weird and then you have to tag 7 more people and post them and then go to their blog and let them know! So here goes!

1) Like Vickie, I LOVE (diet) Dr Pepper! After my kidney stone ordeal, dh got me drinking Caffeine free. I normally have 2 a day, one with lunch and one with dinner.

2) I like ice-cream. My all time favorite is Chocolate Peanut butter. Second fav is Moose tracks. I prefer Pierre’s, but will settle for Ruggles. Lol

3) I am a mother to 5 kids, which I school at home. Of which the 3 yo is currently sitting in time out….again….

4) My favorite TV shows are Super Nanny, Survivor, Amazing Race and sometimes Wife Swap….since I am no longer working, my family also got me hooked on Hell’s Kitchen.

5) I am a pretty quiet person. I get nervous when I am in a large group or with someone I don’t know. I practically send myself into a panic trying to think of something to say…the more I try the less I can think.

6) I am not a very good decorator. I admire people who can make their home attractive. Mine is not…lol

7) Not many of our neighbors like us! Lol! Not only do I have 5 kids that are home ALL day, we also have a dog, that of all things… Barks!!! Lol Yes, most of our neighbors are retirees. They don’t like noisy kids or dogs.


My 7 people to tag are:

does the shoe fit

diehardequestrian

Melzie

Moretrublethanimworth

Schreibenvonschreiber

horse crazy animal loving girl

Uvulapie's girl

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I love all of your things! I can't believe you drink Dr. Pepper, too!
You wouldn't believe the problems we have with our neighbors! They don't understand a dog has to bark!