Friday, August 08, 2008

Did you notice my award? And PIF

BazsAna gave me that award. I was thrilled to receive my very first blog award. :o) I am suppose to choose people to give the award to, but I am horrible about making decisions ... I suppose i will be generic about it and give it to everyone! You ALL inspire me! :o)

Several months ago when my life was in total chaos, I was chosen for BTEG PIF challenge. With the past several months being a whirlwind, i kinda forgot about it until Sunday when she gave me her PIF gift. A very nice knitted (or crocheted?sorry i don't know the difference) dishcloth. I have always admired them but have never learned to knit or crochet. Now i have one of my own. Thank you!
Recently i came across another PIF challenge on LisaV's Lounge and i was chosen for hers also. So to make this easy, I am going to do both at the same time. I need 6 people to participate in my PIF challenge. In turn you must agree to post your PIF challenge on your blog and send hand made gifts to *3* people (remember i am doing 2) You have 365 days to make and send your gift. If more than 6 people sign up i will do a drawing for the 6 participants. If you do not think you can make and send 3 gifts within a years time please don't sign up. Please leave a comment if you would like to participate. I will accept comments until Aug 15th.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congratulations on your award! :)
And I would like to sign up to PIF, please. . .