Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag from ME

I normally forget to do these things....I think i still have one from Emily that i forgot to do. But while i am thinking about it here is the ten years ago meme from ME. :)

*What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was a mom of TWO children. We fit perfectly in our new little house, and we thought it was big! I don't remember much other than that. I've lost too many brain cells after 5 kids.

*What are 5 things on my to-do list for tomorrow?

Pay more medical bills.
wash laundry
maybe go to Joann's
read blogs
procrastinate

*Snacks I enjoy:

choc chip cookies
peanut M&M's
Choc peanut butter ice cream
Chips/dip

*Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Buy a bigger house!
Travel
Get a maid
hire someone to organize me!
I am sure i would be generous to other too...

*Places I have lived:

Stow, Ohio
Northfield, Oh
Walton Hills, OH
Columbus, OH
Brice, OH
Vallejo, CA
Hampton, VA
Newport News, VA
Maple Heights

*Jobs I have had:

Century products
Norandex
Pizza Hut
JC Penny
3rd shift @ Victoria Secret Catalogue (that was interesting!)
Western Sizzlin' (for 2 weeks?)
Marc's
Catered Elegance
Joann

No comments: