Thursday, March 13, 2008

I had some great pix's to share....

but the computer ate them for a snack. :( This week Em has been taking her OGT's. The testing location just happens to be near Lake Farm Park. They just happen to be having their annual Quilt show. But no pictures :( There were some really amazing quilts too! The pic i am sad to loose was of Sarah standing in front of her fav quilt. It looked like a beautiful breezy day flying a kite. The pic almost looked like she was really flying the kite.
Also going on at the farm park is lambing season. They have over 100 sheep/lambs right now. We actually got to see one being born! the baby was cute!! We went back to see him today and he is even more adorable now that he was all cleaned up. He even has a brother! :) Their was another lamb that i just wanted to stick in the stroller and bring home. His name is Gator. He can slip out of the fenced in area. Then he follows you around, just like a little pup. He was *so* cute!! again...no pics. :( Josh LOVED the piggy's he stood at the gate and they all (like 10 of em') came and they messed around with him. I had a pic of one that was sitting. He reminded me of Wilbur from Charlotte's Web. Josh also loved the baby lambs. He did the same with them. They would gather at the gate and he would hug them. :( but no pics! I also *had* a pic of a big draft horse looking over the fence at the lambs. it was really cute! I suppose i still have time to go take the pics again...too bad they are closed on Mondays! Since we have to go back on Monday for one last test. :o/
One day on our way to the Farm Park we were driving over a bridge, under it was a farm, stream and wooded area. I noticed a very large bird flying by. It was a bald eagle!! I had only seen an eagle in the zoo and he just perched on a branch. This one was flying and was huge and was amazing! I suppose if we get to go back next week I will try to take more pics..... Too bad gas is so expensive....sigh...

1 comment:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'll just have to make mental pictures in my head.