Thursday, February 07, 2008

When it rains, it pours...


Oddly enough we have been getting a lot of rain the past few days. Sarah's science project came at a perfect time. She made a rain gauge out of a plastic cup. The first day we put it out she got 2.5"of rain, the next day she got 4"! (yes, we dumped out the rain from the previous day) :) It rained again last nigh and she got 1.5" which then froze!

With all this rain (and bad luck we have had) we discovered our chimney is leaking. I searched all over for the drip. I had Jake climb into the attic where he discovered the wet chimney. The drip is dripping between the wall so we cant get to it. :o/ Life is fun, isn't it!? :O)

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Just what you need when you want to sell the house. :(

Mary Anne said...

Hi Debbie !! Well that really stinks about the leaky chimney ...... but I have some good news for you ...... you're THE WINNER of my Valentine Give Away !!!!!!! email me your address so that I can send you your loot!!! (drury1@verizon.net)

Mary Anne (aka Mare)