Monday, December 03, 2007

A vaction memory i almost forgot to share

I had forgotten that i wanted to share this....
(computer time is limited since we have 4 of us that currently share one computer)
One day at Mandalay Bay, we went off to swim. We always sat by the kiddie section of the pool so i could keep an eye on the younger ones mostly and still see the bigger kids. On our way to our seats, we noticed a bunch of trash cans on the stage area. We had watched workers in previous days preparing the stage area for various Latin stars that were attending the awards show that weekend. Today we got to watch "Stomp" practicing for their show! It was so cool! We were so close and we had an excellent view, with the exception that we were behind them. That didn't matter much since they jumped around and stuff and were never facing one direction the entire time.
Emily happened to leave her camera in the room that day, but i just happened to have my new camera in my purse! :o) Since that was one of the important requirement for my new camera! ;o) She took tons of pictures...but on this computer i cant seem to find them...
So my new camera isn't purple (which was another requirement) but poor dh couldn't find any place that had purple ones in stock (guess other women also used my important requirements) He did find my second choice in colors though....Pink

3 comments:

Marie N. said...

Very cool, I had heard that was a great show when it was in NY. Must be if it is a success in Vegas too.

Were the photos ever downloaded?

Emily said...

yeah the photos were downloaded but most of them are on my dad's computer :P only two of the pics made it onto his picassa thuogh :P

http://picasaweb.google.com/scottws1/07VegasTrip

Unknown said...

I want to see the pictures, so I hope you find them! That sound really neat.