Saturday, October 13, 2007

My first Tag

Melzie tagged me, this is my first one so i will give it my best shot...

The rules of this are:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it. I am supposed to name seven truths about myself............. and tag seven new people.


Hmm *7* things huh....

1) i am not good at writing!
2) I love my dh and kids <3>
4)I am truly addicted to Confessions of a Pioneer Woman's blog
5)I actually wore a pair of jeans today that I couldn't fit into a few months ago! :o)
6)I like sheep, pygmy goats and alpaca's
7)I am a terrible liar


Now...do i really know 7 people?
I can tag;
Emily :o)
Scott :oD
Evil Genius (she is good at these)
Hoffman Homemaker (since she hasn't posted for a long time)
Miss Sniz (she is creative)

and i will accept 2 volunteers from the audience. :o)

4 comments:

Melzie said...

yay thanks for playing :)
I havent been to PW's blog in a while it stopped updating for me :( I'll resub and maybe it will work again :D xoxo melzie

Me said...

Now you are tagged again...

Sniz said...

Hey girl, I did the meme and passed it on. It was fun...who doesn't like talking about themselves. (Don't answer that because I think I may be the only one!) Come on over and check it out!!!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Done!