Tuesday, October 30, 2007

life is crazy! :o)

Did i tell you we were going to Las Vegas? we are not exactly ready! lol . We are trying to get to the Co/Wy border to spend 2 days on a cattle ranch. From their we are driving to Vegas, we will see the sights and swim. I hear it is only in the 70's though! lol. On the way home we will be stopping at the Grand canyon. everything else is being played by ear. We are all really excited!! We don't normally get to travel like this.

Other news...I am "good" with my boss....I talked to her a bit on sat. (on my time...) :ol she said since our meeting, she has heard nothing but good things about me. She said i really turned around. I told her that i did nothing different, that i did what i always did. that this meeting made others aware of what i do. She said the meeting made *me* aware of what i do! I decided to let her win and leave it at that....I know now to (attempt) keep my mouth shut and figure out the ever changing rules of the game....

Our computer is not working, i am discovering how to navigate around on ds's computer. I'm lost without my address book and favorites list. lol

Melinda, dd showed me how to find my email off the website, but i still need to search through 65, 000 email to find yours.....

Ok, gotta run! :o)

5 comments:

Me said...

Don't worry about that...just go have fun!

kate5kiwis said...

wishing you all a fabulous time, take tons of photos and e-n-j-o-y your family adventure!!!!!!!!!!
love
*kate kiwi*
(love that name, this Virtual World is so crazee lol) X

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I tagged you, but you can do it when you get back from vacation! :) Have fun!

Sniz said...

Have a great time on your trip! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Marie N. said...

How was it!!!!

What parts could you have done without? What parts would you love to go see or do again? Can't wait to hear about it!