Friday, August 10, 2007

Another hobby of mine...

Since I mostly write about family and quilting on my blog, i thought i would share another hobby of mine. :o)
I am actually a (hobby) demo for Stampin' Up. I was uncomfortable doing home shows for people that i did not know, so instead i held monthly stamp camps. For the past 3 years i held monthly camps for my customers. I would come up with 4 projects and ladies would come and we would stamp away the afternoon, Of course snacks were always involved! ;o)
Life has been crazy since starting my PT job in the fall and i decided i needed a break from something. Since my family couldn't be put on hold i choose to put stamping on hold. I miss getting together with the ladies, but it was so much work choosing the right projects and cutting all the supplies. I think about stamping now and then....but I never have enough energy to clean off my desk so i can stamp. lol
Here are a few cards we have made at camps over the years.




2 comments:

The Hen (Charity) said...

I love your cards! I also play around with stamping when I get a chance. I had never thought of posting pictures of cards.

debbie said...

Hi Charity!
I know a lot of other SU demos that have blogs to share cards. I was trying to add some interest to mine! ;o)