Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unfair treatment!!

It is just not fair!!! I know life is not always fair, you would think your own flesh and blood wouldn't treat you like this. I am talking about my first born child. She was the perfect baby, perfect toddler....never been much trouble, UNTIL now!!! All week she has gone off to work and has left behind her HP book for me to read. Last night i mentioned that I had past her bookmark....she laughed and said she was going to start taking her book to work so she can read it before me! Between work and school, she doesn't have time to read the book!!!
Besides, *I* was the one that made a big deal so dad would stop at the store for her to buy the book, and *I* stood in line for 15 min to ask if they had anymore of the house bands for her! *I* was the one that arranged for her to see the movie this week! And she treats me like a house elf.....*I* am the one doing her chores while she is gone.....KIDS!!!
And I was just getting to a good part too.....
I have a feeling she is gonna be so busy tonight with chores, she wont have time to read.. ;o)

9 comments:

Emily said...

I was nice enough to leave *my* book so *you* could read it. ;) And now it's my turn. :P

*I* paid for it with *my* $20. So it's still *mine*. :)

debbie said...

What kind of kid would speak to her parent like that! :oO



Next time i wont be so nice....

Emily said...

I was trying to be nice about it but okay.

Presbytera said...

Talk about unfair treatment!!!! I see it runs in the family : )

Melynda Hoffman said...

You guys are so funny :)

Melynda Hoffman said...

BTW, I have never read and know very little about Harry. GASP.

debbie said...

Ok, Mrs Presbytera.....a certain story about an ice cream truck comes to mind... ;oD

Besides, i thought moms were suppose to side with each other! lol Remember that secret society....lol

Jenn said...

See, if it was me, I'd assign extra chores to give myself extra time to read! ;) But I'm a mean mom - just ask my 5yo! ;) :)
Love your blog Debbie! :)
Blessings in Christ
Jenn

debbie said...

Melinda,
I was never much interested in HP until i was extremely preg with Joshua, it was easier to just sit. DD offered me a huge HP book and it helped to pass the time. I am not much of a reader, so tearing through a book was surprising. One lead to another and then you get hooked.

Hi Jenn,
turns out that dd ended up being too busy that i didn't need to assign her extra chores. Now i wish she would read faster so we can talk about what happened! lol Thanks for reading! :o)