Monday, February 26, 2007

what i have been up too....

it seems like my last several post have been whining about something...lol not a lot goes on here that is worth blogging about....
I originally wanted to wait till my projects were finished, but i thought it was a good time to show my (slow going) progress.....I have been working for some time now on some projects that will be posted on my new website, that i will be selling. these are 3 quilted bags that are coming along nicely. Only problem is that they are SO pretty that i hate to sell them! i want to keep them for myself! :o) Unfortunately that wont happen, they will be sold! (hopefully!) :o)



Next is a pair of pajama pants i make for Joshua! i got the flannel off the remnants bin. I actually had enough to make 2 pair for less than a $1. Notice i used a fancy stitch on the cuff. they are so cute! :o)




Next is a throw quilt that I am also working on for sale. it is a very traditional quilt, using various colors along with muslin. I do love how it came out! even if the directions were awful and i had to take it all apart and resize and resew.....the creator of the pattern, made her quilt back in the 80's when she was living in Germany. the border will be prairie points, *IF* they come out right!!

1 comment:

Marie N. said...

Yes, the pj's are adorable! I love finding gems in the remnant bin. I remember making dress up clothes from some real bargains there.