Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A week in review...

Live has been crazy here! Especially for a baby and a dog. Christmas was a little too much for both of them. Joshua decided for some strange reason, that he liked to eat glass bulbs from the tree. As far as we know he did not swallow any of the glass. We have gone through about 8 or so bulbs this year that he has taken bites out of! The 24th Joshua pulled his clothes cabinet over on top of himself!! Luckily he was not seriously hurt! Just a few bumps and bruises! It scared him alot! he was SO clingy for the next several days! In addition, all of the church services took a tole on him. He was crabby as can be for days! Christmas night he was so exhausted he couldn't sleep! I brought him into bed with me and he kinda slept, but Scott and i did not! the 26th i think he slept most of the day! We ended up not going to a party we had planned on going to because i just couldn't see waking him up after all the screaming he had done the previous days! if you take a look at Emily's blog you will see all the Rascal events of Christmas! That was not fun either!

1 comment:

Presbytera said...

I know just how Joshua feels! I am glad the hustle and bustle is over. I am ready to get back into a normal routine -- this is the first year I have felt this way. Only because I have a few years on Joshua was I able to NOT scream.