Wednesday, November 01, 2006

comings and goings...

for the past year, i have been suffering with lower back pain. I thought when i started my new job, my back would hurt even more. it seems that working has helped strengthen my back! I am almost pain free!! :o)
BUT...I am noticing that after work my wrist hurts! especially after busy days when i unroll/cut a lot of fabric.....
Also for the past year i have been taking medication for PPD. I have decided I am ready to go off the medication. My hormones are evening out and I feel my symptoms are to the point where I can manage them without medication. (DH agrees, i did check with him first!)
Earlier this week i received a $20 check in the mail! :oD A woman that bought Avon from me about 2 years ago, signed up to sell. She mentioned my name so i received the credit. It just happens that there is a *great* fabric sale this week....I will be spending my $20 on fabric!!! :oD
With the holidays quickly approaching....my hours at work are too! Hopefully i will get my employee discount card soon! :oD Perhaps dh asked them to NOT give me a discount card! ;o)

3 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Yeah! Fabric!

Melzie said...

Hope your wrist gets in shape :)Also hope you do well off the ppd meds! And yay on the fabric sale :) xoxo melzie

Marie N. said...

Glad your back is feeling better.