Friday, November 17, 2006

calgon take me away....

I am SO tired of the bickering and fighting that goes on daily in this house!! They fight over "every" little thing! One of the many fights this morning is over plastic forks. they fight over the dog duties (cause no one wants to do them) dishes, toys, chores, if someone looks at them wrong... the list goes on! I cant attempt to discipline any of them without help! each time, one of them takes it upon themselves to help me, Because we all know i cant do it alone! we don't want to keep up with the house, and i cant do it alone. (sorry Scott, but you are one of them) so nothing stays clean. But we can bug the heck out of mom to bribe her to take us someplace to buy more THINGS!!! I have a hard time finding time to do it all!! and an even harder time trying to motivate the troops....I am having a really tough time balancing all my responsibilities.
So life goes on.....

2 comments:

Presbytera said...

Looks like their Catechist needs to speak with the troops about vocation!! No one can keep up the pace you are living at without a lot of help. Hope next week turns out to be a better week for you. I almost said "Dear" at the end of that sentence -- oh. no. I'm beginning to sound like my cousin : ( LOL

Melzie said...

I can totally relate to this post. Totally. I need some calgon too lol xoxo melzie