Thursday, August 24, 2006

To get a job or not...

Earlier this week while at Joann's (my favorite store) :o) I decided to ask for an application. Vonda my Joann friend was *SO* excited!! I originally planned to return the application on Saturday when I attend my next quilt class, but she insisted I fill it out right now! She wanted to add a note to my application telling them how good of a customer I am and that they should hire me. While I was filling out the application and we were talking, her line got kinda long so she took my application. When I got home I realized I didn't fill in some of the info they were asking for. I haven't gotten a phone call yet...I will have to talk to Vonda on Saturday when I go for class! I think it would be so fun to work there!! *and* I bet they offer an employee discount!!! :o)
Hmm.. Could be bad.... lol

1 comment:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

As long as you don't have to turn around and give your paycheck right back! Or worse, owe them money!