Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blogger is mad at me...

blogger wont let me upload any pix's, i guess it is mad at me! i will someday post the pix's of the boys in their PJ shorts, and the princess in her nightgown.
As many of you know we got a puppy over the weekend, if you want to see pix of him you have to check out Emily’s blog at http://diehardequestrian.blogspot.com/ blogger obviously is not mad at her.
And to see pix's from Joshua's 1st birthday party you have to go to http://barbtheevilgenius.blogspot.com/ to see them.
Until then, i guess i better get busy working on Jacobs quilt!

4 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hope you can post pics soon; can't wait to see them!

Melzie said...

What an adorable dog! Congrats :) Have you ever tried picasa for pictures? It works AWESOME its free just do a websearch for picasa (Its google based so I trust it) xoxo melzei

debbie said...

Thanks! We think Rascal is adorable too! I am afraid our kitty does not feel the same! lol Poor kitty! :o(
I will have dh check out picasa, he is in charge of computer stuff. Thanks for the info! :o)

debbie said...

Thanks! We think Rascal is adorable too! I am afraid our kitty does not feel the same! lol Poor kitty! :o(
I will have dh check out picasa, he is in charge of computer stuff. Thanks for the info! :o)